Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year...New Me !!!

It is the new year begin....I wished every year that I can be a NEW ME!!! But until now I´m not really success.

BUT...

This year...I will!!!

So....
I can live happier and longer with my family....(everything is ok and every 3-month check-up the doctor didn´t find anything. The next check up appointment is in March....and it will be ok too ^-^ )

Here are the wish list for year 2013:

1. Finish the kitchen...everythings have to be in their place....We bought the kitchen last Fall from IKEA and it is nearly finish before Christmas 2012....we built it ourselves....just like we want....

2. Organising....I´m really bad on organising....I tried to it...but....my laziness is always win....but this year I will win !

I have been looking and reading for the way to organising....I just pick up some points from so many bloggers and here what I already done it every day....
 
- Do the bed every morning....
- Separate silverware already in the dishwasher so it is faster after the wash is finish...
- Go to bed early and wake up early so I have more times to do all the things...
- Prepare the dress for the boys for the next day at the end of their beds every night.
- Prepare the table for breakfast every night.
-
-


3. Stop thinking negative....Ignoring things around me that made me sad....thinking for today....and have more time for my boys ^-^

4. Family Command Center....I would love to have one...but still don´t know where would be the best...so let´s see but here are some ideas I love...

- I would love to have two Dry Erase Calendar....so it is enough space for this month and next month. I love this one from http://getonwithitalready.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/entry-command-centre-launch-pad/




- A Chalk/Magnet Wall that my boys can draw/write/show their work at the bottom half of the wall..kind like this one from http://createald.tumblr.com/post/30313070288/diy-chalk-wall






- Family Name Initial...maybe?!?
- Family Photos?!?



I will just start with some little wishes first....and then let´s see what´s coming next....


No comments:

Post a Comment