Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Organizing the Closet....1....Starting from underwears and Pyjamas

I don´t know that did I mentioned before that we´re still in the process of renovating....it have been a long time for me...to do, to try and to fight with people around me who want that I listen to them and do like that want...but it is my HOME...so let´s go slowly as I can...

I know I really has a bad behavior....I always make an excuse to myself that I can do it tomorrow...but it is time to stop it..and do it now...

My husband did hack a bit from IKEA PAX so it is fit to our small room which became our walk-in closet...my problem is I still don´t know how to manage all the things into this small room....

We did bought IKEA PAX corner section which is not available to buy anymore...and our problem is we do not have the clothes rail for the corner....I´m not really like the new IKEA PAX corner section at all...I think it is loose too much space at the back of the wardrobes....

But mostly my husband seem to find the space for his shirts and pants....so the rest is my job to do...

So now I take a look around and get an idea what I shall do...and here what I found...

I love the way all the bras in the drawer... frou frou fashionista

 This drawer is so nice too... simple organized living

This is really neat....I do love it... apartment therapy

Tips:
- Once in a while, you do have to take a look in a drawer and unfold all again....
- Checking on what you are not really use anymore - - - take it out!

So I do finish one part for my closet ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment